Anymore information on the 311 Call & Resolution Center?

The City of Buffalo 311 Call and Resolution Center, formerly known as the Mayor's Complaint Line, was created in July of 2000. The City of Buffalo Call and Resolution Center has improved communications with the general public and all of the city's stakeholders, which have created a more responsive and efficient process to request city services. The call center allows access to all City of Buffalo services, information and non-emergency police services. Residents can call 311 or 851-4890 to report service needs, check the status of previous service requests, obtain information regarding city programs or events and take care of non-emergency police matters. Service requests can also be submitted and then tracked over the Internet by utilizing the City of Buffalo's Self Service Portal.

Each service request is assigned a service number and the caller is sent an acknowledgment letter informing them of who will provide the service and an expected date for resolution.

Show All Answers

1. What is 311?
2. Why was 311 created?
3. Who can call 311?
4. When can I call 311?
5. What if I need to call 311 from outside the City limits?
6. Is it a free service?
7. When do I use 311, and when do I use 911?
8. Anymore information on the 311 Call & Resolution Center?