Buffalo Board of Block Clubs of Erie County
About the Board of Block Clubs of Buffalo and Erie County, Inc.
- Debbie Lombardo, President
- Mickey Vertino, 1st Vice President
- Myra Robinson-Moses, 2nd Vice President
- Ada Hopson-Clemons, Secretary
- Jennifer Gorski, Treasurer
- Dr. Cortasia L. Solomon Carter, Public Relations Director
- Ellen Harris-Harvey, Chaplain
- Juliette Graves, Sergeant-at-Arms
Contact Us for Assistance
Block Club Organizing, Technical Assistance & Information
Register Your Block Club With the City of Buffalo or Questions Concerning Organizing or Information for Block Clubs
Board of Block Clubs of Buffalo & Erie County, Inc.
Central Clearing House
1319 City Hall
Buffalo, New York 14202
Register With the Board
To register with the Board of Block Clubs, the following is required:
- Completed Block Club/Organization Registration Form (PDF)
- Must be a Block Club / Tenant Council with the intention of forming a Neighborhood Watch
- Must establish a set of bylaws
- Must have elected officers, these being President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Sergeant-at-Arms, (optional Parliamentarian, Chaplain and/or Block Captains)
- Must be organized by an official organizer. (United Neighborhoods, the Board of Block Clubs or the Masten Block Club Coalition). At least six meetings are required per year, winter or summer recess optional.
- Block Clubs and Tenant Councils with a Crime Watch must have training provided by the local law enforcement agency OR by any person or organization certified to teach Crime Watch Training.
- There is no longer a registration fee. Block Clubs must re-register every three years