How do I dispute a broken meter or a signage problem?

If you have received a ticket at a meter or are disputing alleged sign posting, mail the summons to us with a detailed explanation of the problem along with your current name and address. We will investigate the problem, and the results will be mailed to you with an explanation.

If you are on the street and notice a meter is broken, please contact 311 and let them know the meter number and street it’s located on. They will dispatch an Mechanic to repair any issues. 

Show All Answers

1. Who do I make checks payable to?
2. What is Parking Enforcement's mailing address?
3. How do I dispute the summons I received?
4. I paid my ticket. Why did I receive a bill?
5. My vehicle was booted/impounded. What do I do?
6. Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded?
7. When do you have to follow parking regulations?
8. What holidays do you not have to pay at parking meters?
9. How do you know where a bus route is?
10. How do I request a hearing?
11. What do I do if I'm having problems with my bill?
12. How do I dispute a broken meter or a signage problem?
13. What do I do if I lose my ticket?
14. How can I learn more about income executions or bankruptcy?
15. List of Parking Violations