How do I request a hearing?

Hearing requests can be made by email, phone or by mail. Please include the summons or the bill you have received from us, along with your current name and address. We will notify you by mail of your appointment. You may appear any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday on or before the scheduled date between 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. or 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to have your hearing. Hearings cannot be rescheduled. If you want to cancel your hearing and pay, payment can be made by mailing your check or money order for the amount due along with your hearing notice. Payment must be either in person or postmarked by mail no later than the appointed hearing date. If you are the operator of the vehicle but not registered/titleholder, you must bring in written, notarized consent from the owner when you appear for a hearing.


Phone: 716-851-5182

Mailing Address:  Parking Violations Bureau

                             Room 111, City Hall

                             65 Niagara Square

                             Buffalo, NY 14202

Show All Answers

1. Who do I make checks payable to?
2. What is Parking Enforcement's mailing address?
3. How do I dispute the summons I received?
4. I paid my ticket. Why did I receive a bill?
5. My vehicle was booted/impounded. What do I do?
6. Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded?
7. When do you have to follow parking regulations?
8. What holidays do you not have to pay at parking meters?
9. How do you know where a bus route is?
10. How do I request a hearing?
11. What do I do if I'm having problems with my bill?
12. How do I dispute a broken meter or a signage problem?
13. What do I do if I lose my ticket?
14. How can I learn more about income executions or bankruptcy?
15. List of Parking Violations