Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded?

You can call the Impound directly at 716-851-5369.

Any outstanding tickets under the registered owners name and / or the titled owner must be paid*.

The vehicle must be registered and insured and all towing and storage charges satisfied in order to obtain a release form.

If the police have a hold on the vehicle you will also need written authorization from the Police Department (Police officer, or DA in charge of the case) in order to retrieve the vehicle.

*Only for impounded vehicles, not for accident vehicles.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I make checks payable to?
2. What is Parking Enforcement's mailing address?
3. How do I dispute the summons I received?
4. I paid my ticket. Why did I receive a bill?
5. My vehicle was booted/impounded. What do I do?
6. Who do I contact if my vehicle has been impounded?
7. When do you have to follow parking regulations?
8. What holidays do you not have to pay at parking meters?
9. How do you know where a bus route is?
10. How do I request a hearing?
11. What do I do if I'm having problems with my bill?
12. How do I dispute a broken meter or a signage problem?
13. What do I do if I lose my ticket?
14. How can I learn more about income executions or bankruptcy?
15. List of Parking Violations